The AMEC Advisory Boards set the organization’s strategic goals, maintain relevancy in the constantly evolving Entertainment and Media industries' landscape, and assure the fulfillment of our mission.
Each Board member is appointed to serve for a one-year term. Board members may serve a maximum of three consecutive one-year terms.
Leadership Advisory Board
- Peter Steckelman (Chair Emeritus), Senior Vice President, Business & Legal Affairs, Tennis Channel
- Chad Levy (Chair), Principal Counsel, Legal Affairs, Disney
- Claudia Teran, Executive Vice President and Deputy General Counsel, Fox Networks Groups
- Richard Patti, Senior Vice President and Associate General Counsel, Live Nation
- Christa Zofcin Workman, Executive Vice President, Business & Legal Affairs, River Road Entertainment
- Jimmy Nguyen, Founder and Chief Win Advisor, New Win Digital
Law School Advisory Board
- William Nix (Chair), Chairman, Creative Projects Group, Adjunct Professor and Industry Adviser to its Entertainment, Media and Sports Dispute Resolution Project, Pepperdine/Straus Institute
- Nancy Rapoport, Gordon Silver Professor of Law, University of Nevada, Las Vegas
- Jay Dougherty, Professor of Law and Director, Entertainment & Media Law Institute and Concentration Program, Loyola Law School
- John A. Schulman, Executive Director, Entertainment Law Program, University of Southern California.
Women Who Lead Advisory Board
- Krystle Brown (Chair), FCRA Home Ent., Interactive Ent., Int’l & Local Production Deal Management, Warner Bros. Ent. Group of Companies
- Caroline Mankey (Vice-Chair), Chair of the Specialty Rights and Technology Group, Sedgwick LLP
- Erica Van Loon (Chair Emeritus), Partner, Glaser Weil
- Camille Rustia, Manager, Original Series at Netflix
- Karin Miller, Senior Vice President and General Counsel, ULTAVIOLET
- M. Swayze, Manager , Business & Legal Affairs, Hasbro Studios
- Jamie Lynn Frieden, Associate, Leopold Petrich & Smith
- Maria Daatio, Counsel, The Walt Disney Company / Maker Studios
- Lauren Pagoni, Manager, Business & Legal Affairs, Lionsgate